WHAT TO BRING TO THE NAIL SALON
1. Wear a mask, of course.
The world may be opening, but your own safety (and that of those around you) still comes first.
2. Bring your own tools.
There’s no doubt that nail technicians are taking all the precautions they can to ensure your safety, but for peace of mind, bring your own emery board or glass nail file.
3. Come with your own nail care and lakurs.
Again, safety is the priority. Instead of using the shared prep products and polishes, bring your own collection. (True, it’s about the cleanliness—but you also know you’re using clean, beautifying formulas too.) You’ll need your favorite:
- Nail polish remover:
- Strenghtening Lacquer Remover (to lift away regular nail polish - including glitters - without dehydrating or damaging nails).
- Prep & Remove Acetone Lacquer Remover (to remove gels).
This Florium Complex® infused remover not only quickly removes every speck of lacquer, it enriches the nail with key nutrients to help strengthen and nourish the nail.
- Accelerating Drying Oil (so you leave ASAP!)
4. Don’t forget hand sanitizer (which doesn’t replace hand-washing, but is still a necessity)…
5. …and keep a bottle of 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Treatment with you.
After washing or sanitizing, one pump will restore hydration and radiance to your hands.
.. reveals radiant and glowing hands, while providing the nails with key nutrients for healthy and strong growth.SHOP NOW
The LT Team
Accelerating Drying Oil
“This definitely sped up the drying process. I waited two minute before applying and they dried within minutes. I went to bed and woke up without a single smudge!! I’m going on day 5 of my home manicure, not a single chip or peel!!”
To our LT newcomers, Londontown loyalists, or any who are just curious.
For nails in need of intensive love and care..
Long lasting manicures start with a clean base and finish with a high-shine, shielding top coat.