July 17th, 2021
THE INTERMEDIATE'S GUIDE TO NAIL CARE AND COLOR
How to level up your at-home nail routine.
It’s official: you’ve mastered the basics and are now ready to elevate your nail game. With a firm foundation in place—and a first-hand understanding of what a difference a little kur care can make, it’s time to take your routine to the next level with a more customized routine.
What you learned in our beginner’s guide still plays a role, of course. Cleansing and hydrating (through basic grooming and the addition of a cuticle oil) are the bare bones of a maintenance routine. To improve the condition of your nails, however, calls for targeted care. Approach nailcare the same way you structure your skincare regimen. Face wash and moisturizer, for example, are essential—but exfoliators, serums, and masks help you achieve your best skin yet. Nails are no different. The best way to see results and further improve both application and longevity of your manicure is to incorporate targeted kur solutions.
ELEVATE YOUR NAILCARE ROUTINE
Exfoliating skin surrounding the nail is something most people don’t think of at all, but when exfoliation is finally included as part of a weekly nailcare routine, the difference is visible. This is a step that enhances the overall nail area with a healthy, polished look. Plus, cleaned-up cuticles elongate your nail beds—and makes your at-home manicure look as though you’ve just returned from a trip to the salon.
- Fresh Glow Cuticle Remover dissolves away overgrown cuticles for a healthy, trim appearance.
- Soft Touch Nail Scrub buffs away buildup and rough, flaky edges for a smoother look.
Soft Touch Nail Scrub
The perfect fix to buff away dry cuticles while deeply hydrating and rejuvenating nails.SHOP NOW
To further build upon your hydration routine, supplement Nourishing Cuticle Oil with a nail moisturizer:
- For hydration with a side of strengthening TLC, add Get Well Nail Recovery.
- For deep moisturization that soothes and conditions the entire nail area, add Restorative Nail Cream.
- For a boost in luminosity and silky hydration, add 2-in-1 Hand & Nail Treatment.
Restorative Nail Cream
Moisturizes & hydrate nails and cuticles depleted of their natural oil balance through this non-greasy, quick absorbing cream.SHOP NOW
Let’s talk supercharged, specialized treatments, too. These kur formulas are specifically designed to deliver transformative care using potent botanical blends:
- For nails that look rejuvenated immediately, add Nail Probiotic Instant Boost (an essence and mask hybrid).
- For brighter, more radiant-looking nails and hands, add kur Hand & Nail Treatment Serum.
Which kur care solutions and nailcare steps are you adding to your routine? Show us your regimen and tag us at @LondontownUSA!
Everything you need to know about nails.
We’re not just aiming for better, we’re going for the best.
We’re all about creating beauty that’s good for you and our planet.