Nude color nails are the epitome of understated elegance that embody simplicity and sophistication. No matter the occasion—be it elevating your every day or adding a touch of elegance for a special event—nude nail colors are forever the perfect finishing touch to any look.
The Londontown Edit: Nude Lakurs
Here at Londontown, nude nail polishes come in all tones. In fact, we have an entire palette of neutrals to choose from:
● Beiges: These are softer, muted neutrals. With light to medium skin tones, these shades give that elongating, mannequin-hand effect. On medium to deep skin, beige polishes add brightness without being too bold—and as always, go with anything and everything.
● Beiges or Browns with a Pop: For something different that still feels minimalist, look for nudes with a pearl or metallic finish. They’re elegant as ever, but add edge and dimension to your usual sheer or crème finish....
● Earthy Nudes: These are browns with a warmer, almost orange or copper-like undertone. Nudes of any shade are seasonless in our eyes, but we love wearing warm browns in autumn especially.
● Rich, Neutral to Warm Browns: Another nude we love for its decadent (and sometimes sultry) effect. For medium to deep skin tones, our browns are nail wardrobe staples. For lighter skin tones, the contrast is beautiful (though not nearly as stark as a navy or black—making them easier to wear) and perfect for evening.
And as always, our nude polishes are gel-like, chip-resistant formulas that look as good on as they are good for your nails, too. All Londontown lakurs are 21+ free, vegan, and cruelty-free polishes that combine powerful pigment with supercharged botanical care.
Real Reviews on Our Best-Selling Nude Nail Polishes
● Cheerio, a sheer seashell: “Beautiful natural just enough pink. So easy to apply and looks like a professional manicure, but it last longer!” — Janice S.
● Uncovered, a creamy ballet beige: “Amazing in so many ways! I recommend this to anyone [who] has older hands, nail ridges, fair skin tones, short nails, and is looking for a more natural, manicured look, like me. My hands, nails, and ridges have never looked better!” — Nicole
● Sandstone, a natural linen: “WOW! If you love a soft natural tone this is for you. This polish gives the perfect amount of coverage in a natural cream tone. It’s a great look! I top it off with Gel Genius Too Coat and as all LT polishes are, this one’s long-lasting too :)” —Dawn S.
● Boozy Brunch, a coppery peach fizz: “My new go-to color. I have fairly light skin tone. Boozy Brunch is light enough for daytime chic go with everything, and for nighttime just add a coat of diamond gloss for a smidge of sparkle to dress it up. Love, love this color.” — Diane P.
● Oud Mood, a warm hot chocolate: “Beautiful color: so pretty for my skin tone!” — Cindy Van V.
● Teak, a rich cool-toned brown: “This is my new nude!!” — Natalie M.
Color Meets Care: What Makes Our Nude Nail Polishes Unique
Are lakurs are infused with proprietary kur care to ensure that with every mani or pedi, your nails get a dose of fortifying and moisturizing benefits that help improve nail strength, health, and growth. Featured is our signature Florium Complex, a nourishing botanical blend of Rapeseed Flower Oil, Cucumber Extract, Garlic Extract, Evening Primrose Oil, Chamomile Extract, and Vitamin E—all of which are ingredients hand-chosen to support your nails.
FAQs About Nude Nail Polish
How long does the nail polish last?
With proper application and care, Londontown lakurs can last for over a week.
Are your nail polishes chip-resistant?
Do you offer vegan-friendly options?
Yes—in fact, all Londontown lakurs are vegan and cruelty-free.
Are your nail polishes free from harmful chemicals?
We’re officially 21+ free, which means our lakurs never contain formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates (including DBP), formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, TPHP, bisphenol A, and other ingredients known to be harmful.
What makes your nude nail colors unique?
We believe that nudes come in every shade, which is why our collection has been meticulously created to include neutrals for all skin tones.
Do you provide international shipping?
As of now, we ship within all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Stay tuned as we keep expanding!
Can I mix and match shades in your collection?
Absolutely! Mix, match, and make these lakurs yours.
What's the best way to remove the nail polish without damaging my nails?
Use an acetone-free nail polish remover like Strengthening Lacquer Remover or Conditioning Lacquer Remover Pads to lift away lakur without drying or damaging nails. Then, follow with replenishing kur care like Nourishing Cuticle Oil and Get Well Nail Recovery to pamper your nails.