- Pro-Contour Brush allows for easy, effortless application
- Effectively preps nails for polish by removing all traces of oils from the nail plate.
- Encourages smoother and longer-lasting polish application
- CMClara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Pros Gentle, Performs as Described, Would Purchase AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA Must!
Easy and important prep step for any manicure!
- ICIris C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Pros Performs as DescribedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agogreat product
Product allows for greater bonding of polish and it stays put
- CFCarol F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Pros Would Purchase Again, Performs as Described, Exceeds ExpectationsRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCarolee
Love the color and after over a week my nails look like the first day I used the polish. ❤️
- MBMarcia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Pros Performs as DescribedRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoThe Mighty Duo
The Pre-Prep Nail Dehydrator and The Non-Acid Priming Bonder are a mighty do. They work well together yet LONDONTOWN makes such great base coats that I personally don’t need the bonder. The nail dehydrator is a step that all manicures need for that extra bond and extending time. Both do exactly what LONDONTOWN says. Why 4 stars? The brushes in BOTH products separate into 3 sections while applying per nail. I was very excited about these products but the brushes and re-dipping is frustrating, no way relaxing and wasteful and costly. I did read a review who had the same problem. I did call LONDONTOWN but I should’ve waited. With the holidays and weather, they were pretty busy.
- JKJennifer K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Pros Performs as Described, Would Purchase AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat!
Smells like nail polish remover? Is it supposed to? Other than that, it’s great.