January 12th, 2021
So far in our journey, we’ve focused on perfecting countless formulas for clean, effective nail care. And now, with that same philosophy, we’ve created our first face and body skinkur product. This letter is particularly special for that reason, and more: not only are we excited to share Botanical Radiance Oil with you, but we’re thrilled to show you how to use it for a head-to-toe glow, all winter long.
Botanical Radiance Oil is what we call the ideal everyday, everywhere oil. A lightweight formula makes it comfortable—never heavy—no matter where you use it, and since it is infused with a blend of facial-grade botanical oils, you can use it on your face, body, and hair. No harmful ingredients make it safe to use; it’s free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, gluten, and artificial colors and fragrance. Plus, it’s vegan and cruelty- free, too!
Why Ingredients Matter:
Quality matters, always. Each ingredient in Botanical Radiance Oil was chosen to deliver a specific, skin (and hair!) loving benefit. You’ll find:
- Conditioning Grapeseed Oil
- Soothing, grounding Clary Sage and Lavender Clary Sage Oils
- Rejuvenating Lemon Peel Oil
- Invigorating Peppermint Oil
- Clarifying Tea Tree Oil
- Cleansing Lemongrass Oil
Together, they create the most luxurious yet light, multi-use oil blend. A fast-absorbing texture makes Botanical Radiance Oil fuss-free: simply apply wherever you need and it’ll sink in seamlessly, instantly. There’s no tackiness or uncomfortable cling to your clothes or sheets—just a beautiful, hydrated glow.
How to use the Botanical Radiance Oil:
Make the most out of this multi-tasking oil by…
- Incorporating it into your skincare routine. Apply a few drops directly to clean skin, or mix it with your favorite moisturizer. Tailor your hydration levels day and/or night to best suit your skin needs.
- Massaging it into your skin post-shower or bath, while your skin is still dewy. Doing so helps lock in hydration while deeply moisturizing skin: simply apply as needed from the neck down for a radiant, healthy-looking glow.
- Using it as a cuticle oil to soften parched cuticles and hands. Applying 1-2 drops to the ends of your hair to seal the look of dry, split ends.
- Reviving lackluster hair with shine and deep moisturization; simply add 2-3 drops to the palms of your hands and run it through as a finishing oil.
- Using it as a scalp treatment to condition and eliminate dryness.
- Applying a generous amount after shaving; your skin will feel softer than ever.
- Adding a few drops to your bath to recreate a beautiful, spa-like treat from the comfort of your own home. Not only will Botanical Radiance Oil enhance your bath with moisturizing benefits, but it’ll elevate the experience with a blend of uplifting, relaxing essential oils.
How to Incorporate Botanical Radiance Oil into Your Londontown Manicure:
- Apply a base coat like Fortifying Ridge Filler, Nail Hardener & Base Coat or Gel Genius Base Coat.
- Apply two coats of your favorite Londontown lakur. Wait until each layer is completely dry.
- Seal your fresh mani with Protective Top Coat, Protective Matte Coat or Gel Genius Top Coat.
- Finalize and hydrate your skin, nails, and cuticles with Botanical Radiance Oil.
Intense hydration is only a step away! If you try the Botanical Radiance Oil, be sure to tag us on social media @LondontownUSA for a chance to be featured on our page!
The LT Team
Everything you need to know to keep cuticles naturally healthy
Browse products that we will be using all 2021 to reset and recharge after a one-of-a-kind, hectic year.
Stay safe during your first nail appointment back at the local salon.