The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- HSHeidi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone DeepPros High Impact Color, High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful red
Loved the color, great pop of color for summer and winter.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBetsyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros Chip-Resistant, High Impact Color, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat color & quality!
I'm loving Double the Deck! It's a brighter red but not overpowering. It lends a fun pop of color and is classy and appropriate for a professional workplace. This picture is on day three, which may not sound like much, but has already outperformed my beloved OPI. I'm looking forward to getting several more good days out of this at-home-mani. I used Gel Genius Base Coat + two coats of Double the Deck + Gel Genius Top Coat. All three products go on smooth thanks to the consistency and brush shape. They also dry quickly - I went to bed about half an hour after application and didn't wake up to tacky, messed up nails. A+++!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLindaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumPros Would Buy Again, High Impact ColorRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy favorite red!
This is the prettiest blue red ever! I keep repurchasing..Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RGRoseAnn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumAge Range 55 - 64Pros High ShineRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot as creamy as I was hoping it would be
It's a pretty red, except when I am sunlight, and then it leans very orange . I like it, but I prefer a true, rich and creamy red and this one is on the thin side, so it doesn't wow me.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RGRoseAnn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumAge Range 55 - 64Pros Conditioning, Chip-ResistantRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoThin consistency and appearance ...
💅 It's a very pretty color ... but it's a little thin both in product consistency (a bit runny going on ) and appearance on my nails. In my head I wanted a nice creamy red, but on my fingers it's a bright red (oddly, it leans orange in direct sunlight) that has no real body or creaminess. It doesn't have the luxurious looking finish that I was hoping for, like Summer Fling or Poolside Dreams. I have small nail beds and a barely there curve, so the creamy polish finishes maximize appearance and the thinner finishes do the opposite. It's just a matter of personal preference. I'm sure those of you blessed with wide natural nail beds and a nicely contoured apex will love it. 💅Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5