- Multi-correctional formula delivers a kiss of ultra-sheer color
- No base or top coats necessary
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) help increase bioavailability of botanical actives and amplify results
- Florium Complex and Biotin encourage healthy nail growth
- Suitable for all nail types
- Universally flattering on all skin tones
- AHAs provide gentle exfoliation to the nail; they help to break down and remove damaged cells from the nail plate which promotes cell turnover
- Increased bioavailability of actives and moisturizers by increasing their penetration into the nail
- AHAs provide humectant properties allowing the nail to retain moisture and increase overall hydration
- TDTheresa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Would Buy AgainRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPretty and natural
I really like it and it improves the look of my nails.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAllisonVerified ReviewerI recommend this productPros Conditioning, Would Buy Again, Chip-Resistant, High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLight pink sheer color
Great natural looking color. Looks very mayoral against my very fair skin. Photo is 2 coats with a clear top coat,Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJudith S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSaved my damaged nails!
This Nail Veil is amazing. I had my first and last salon gel manicure a while back, the one that sets with a blue light . While it lasted almost 2 weeks, the polish began lifting in places. So of course I picked and peeled off what polish I could. Then had to purchase special remover to soak and remove the last of the gel. The top face of my nails had been filed and were now basically ruined. I was left with flaking and marred nails that were rough and unrepairable and had to be cut back.
I’ve seen the ads for Londontown’s Nail Veil polish so I read all about it and decided to try it.
I applied 2 coats of #4 by itself and was amazed how easily it went on, how adaptable the brush was to my nail shape and how strong my nails felt! This polish is amazing. I have done dishes, housework and gardening and my nails still looked great. After 2 weeks I removed it and could once again see my damaged nails. So, I applied Nail Veil again and am very happy with my nails. Nail Veil #4 is a nice barely pinkish tint with a high gloss and makes my nails look healthy while I grow out the damaged parts.
I recommend THE VEILS! And I have not been compensated in any way for this review.
I will be trying more products in the future!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Conditioning, Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLong lasting
Easy to use and looks great! It makes my nails feel stronger and looks like I have a professional mani.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCynthiaI recommend this productPros High Shine, Would Buy Again, Conditioning, Chip-ResistantRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this product!
I have looked after my nails since I was a teen ager. I have never used gel or acrylic nails knowing that it can not be healthy for the nail bed. I have been concerned of late as to the chemicals listed on simple nail polish. Some brands ate like house paint and no matter how careful I am applying the polish it was streaky, thick awful. I Love Kur Perfecting nail Veil (1 and 4). I have both Illuminator shades (the result is so beautiful). I am 66 years ild and I have spent a life time trying out different brands. This is my absolute favorite!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5