- Multi-correctional formula delivers a kiss of ultra-sheer color
- No base or top coats necessary
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) help increase bioavailability of botanical actives and amplify results
- Florium Complex and Biotin encourage healthy nail growth
- Suitable for all nail types
- Universally flattering on all skin tones
- AHAs provide gentle exfoliation to the nail; they help to break down and remove damaged cells from the nail plate which promotes cell turnover
- Increased bioavailability of actives and moisturizers by increasing their penetration into the nail
- AHAs provide humectant properties allowing the nail to retain moisture and increase overall hydration
- JDJen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy Again, ConditioningRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHappy first purchase!
It’s a subtle beautiful colour with a beautiful shine. It lasts really well - like outlasts any manicure I’ve ever done for myself! My nails haven’t chipped since I put it on, which was the whole reason I purchased this in the first place. I’m so thankful that I found this!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMary S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productPros High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWow!
My nails looked better than a salon manicure!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LDLinda D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Conditioning, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI now have healthy nails...
I wrote a critical review after the first week I tried Nail Veil #4 saying it chipped badly within the first day. I take it all back. I love Londontown's products and now have more than half a dozen of them. The original chipping was due to a bad maincure I had that tore up my nail bed and left my nails a mess for weeks. I ploded through and continued to use Nail Veil #4 with KUR base coat and top coat since I had already bought them and now my nails are as strong as I ever remember them, and look great for at least a week after product application. I particularly like Nail Veil #4 cause it is such a subtile color that on the rare occasion a nail does chip, I just apply another round of the top coat and the chip is hardly noticeable. I just reordered a bunch of their products as I have experienced how they really do get my nails healthy and growing.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLaurenVerified BuyerI recommend this productPros High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfection
This + gel genius top coat= perfection!!! I am in love with this product. I already knew I loved the nail concealer and this is just as good.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJeannaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Conditioning, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHUGE fan!
I saw the adds in my feeds. I checked out reviews. One of my nail clients bought 2, and I painted my nails to give it an honest test drive. To say I’m impressed is an understatement! I’ve not been this excited about a nail product in a good 15 years, and I’ve been doing nails for over 20 years. I treated myself to a bottle with an Amazon gift card, and the rest is history. I’ve put it on several clients now, and get so excited when someone wants to try it out. Even with doing nails 3 days a week (I have a corporate day job now), this held up for NINETEEN days, and the only maintenance I did was a top coat after the first week, so I could extend my wear. I’m definitely building a shopping cart! I’m adding a video that I sent to the nail client that let me give her bottle a trial run. I dare say my nails looked better when I removed the veil than before I applied it!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5