The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- MMariaI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, High Impact Color, Would Buy Again, ConditioningRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBeautiful Amalfi...
I'm wearing it right now...just did my manicure. I love this color ... it's an in-between light blue yet it's a statements on tastefulness. It's just one of my three favorite Blue polishes from KUR..."TIDAL" is a deeper Blue shade but tastefully stunning. I love KUR polishes...from the Base to color to Top Coats...all are outstanding performers.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SPSuzanne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros Would Buy Again, Chip-Resistant, High Impact ColorRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat colour!
A lovely blue — have received many compliments when wearing it.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JHjulie h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful blue
Perfect spring blue color. I receive so many compliments on my nail color!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLori L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumAge Range 55 - 64Pros High Shine, Chip-Resistant, Conditioning, High Impact Color, Would Buy AgainRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoDifferent brush
I love Londontown products! Amalfi is a beautiful color but what happened to the wide brush? I received my bottle with a tiny, thin brush.
Where can I get a replacement?Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMarcia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightAge Range 55 - 64Pros Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoI’m In Love
I’ve always wanted to try a blue polish. I’m so picky and there are so many different shades. I’m a neutral girl. Saw this blue and said yes. Just waiting for Spring.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5