- Transforms any polish into a luxe, matte shade
- Creates a resilient, protective layer that helps polish stand up to daily wear
- Replenishes and nourishes with a blend of botanical oils and extracts
- Pro-Contour Brush allows for easy, effortless application
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- RGRoseAnn G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productPros Performs as Described, Would Purchase Again, Exceeds ExpectationsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat over Illuminating Concealer
💅A friend recently gave this to me and I just tried it over two coats of the original milky illuminating nail concealer. I love it. Two different looks with just a quick swipe. I find that as the concealers age in the bottle they don't cover as evenly. Matte topcoat blurs imperfections beautifully.💅
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Gentle, Performs as Described, Would Purchase AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agosooth matte top coat
easy and smooth to apply one coat, gives nice matte finish to nail color
- TBTerri B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Performs as Described, Would Purchase AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLike the different look
Using this matte top coat give my nails a different look that I have really enjoyed. Get lots of compliments.
- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Gentle, Performs as Described, ConditionsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSubtle
Fir understated look. No nonsense nails.
- MBMarcia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Performs as Described, Exceeds Expectations, Would Purchase AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMatte Top Coat
Want a more down to earth look maybe even a little bit edgy, then Matte Top Coat delivers. I wear the illuminating concealer about 96% of the time. Matte will do that especially on sheer and light colors. Still classic looking and you will get compliments. On bright and darker colors, is what I call edgy. Still cleaning looking for work but definitely an eye catcher. You can’t go wrong. I personally love the matte look. It feels so natural and smooth. I have found that matte top coats work the best if all layers are even as possible and dry to avoid streak marks. This matte dries fast but give it an extra 15 minutes. I hope you like it as much as I do.