NAIL CARE MADE EASY.
Simple, everyday tips to help you achieve your healthiest-looking nails yet.
Whether you’re new to the world of nail care, a beauty minimalist, or just someone who’s always on the go, starting a nail regimen seems like a lot of work. We promise it’s not—and it’s much easier than you think. The key lies in consistency and adopting a few game-changing habits:
Nails need love and care, too. Apply the same basic principles you follow in skincare to nail care, which is to keep things clean and hydrated. It’s the foundation to happy, healthy nails.
- Use a mild, non-drying hand soap to prevent stripping your skin and nails of their natural moisture.
- After washing (and as needed throughout the day), apply Whipped Cloud Hand Cream to replenish skin and nails. If you don’t have cuticle oil on you, massage the hand cream into your cuticles and nail beds. It’ll do the trick when you’re in a pinch; plus, the massaging motion helps stimulate circulation which can be helpful in promoting nail growth.
2. Shape and trim your nails regularly.
At-home maintenance helps keep your nails in tip-top shape (even if you’re between salon appointments). File and trim nails as needed to help prevent snagging or breakage. Instead of cutting your cuticles or ignoring them altogether, use Fresh Glow Cuticle Remover; it’s a gentle, skin-loving way to keep your cuticles in check.
3. Nourish your hands and nails.
If there are two nail care products you need, these are the desert island staples for us here at Londontown HQ:
- Nourishing Cuticle Oil, an ultra-luxurious, fast-drying oil that deeply moisturizes and revives dry skin. With consistent use, this alone will change how your nails look and feel. Our best tip? Keep a bottle at your desk or in your bag as a reminder to apply once a day.
- 2-in-1 Hand & Nail Treatment, because everyone loves a multi-tasking powerhouse. This is a super serum that instantly boosts hydration and radiance; one pump is all you need to see a visible difference.
Non-greasy and quick absorbing formula adds moisture while strengthening nails & extending the life of your manicure.
4. Be mindful of what is—and isn’t—in your nail products.
Traditional nail polishes can be damaging to overall nail and skin health. What you want (and what your nails deserve) is more than just clean nail color—you want to look for color that cares, too.
…which leads us to why Londontown was created in the first place. Our lakurs are more than just 16+ free, breathable formulas that deliver the vibrant color and long-wear finish you want out of nail polish. They’re infused with Florium Complex, a restorative blend of botanical oils and antioxidant Vitamin E, to beautify nails from the inside out.
(See? We told you it was much easier than you think.)
The LT Team
Trust—it’s simpler than you think.
For nails in need of intensive love and care..
Stay safe during your first nail appointment back at the local salon.