September 26th, 2021
BEST NAIL POLISHES FOR FALL
All the must-have shades for sweater season.
Summer will always have a soft, sunny spot in our hearts, but come first sign of leaves changing and temperatures dipping, we can’t help but bring out the knitwear and cozy candles. As we refresh our wardrobes in favor of warmer layers and subdued, sophisticated shades, it’s time to spruce up our rotation of lakurs to reflect the current mood.
If you’re looking for color inspiration, we’ve got you: these are the best nail polishes to wear all fall long.
THE BEST FALL BROWNS
- Sandstone: a creamy, antiqued linen with just enough softness and warmth
- Café au Lait: the perfect ratio of cream to espresso
- Pecan Pie: tawny brown rich with burnt orange undertones
- Beaumont: greige gone cool for a fresh, cool finish
- Mudslide: deep, decadent chocolate brown with a touch of taupe
THE BEST FALL REDS
- Londoner Love: because a bright, classic red will forever be seasonless
- Changing of the Guards: a red crème with depth (and a hint of mystery)
- Vendetta: the perfect scarlet red, featuring blue undertones for vibrancy
- Lady Luck: our ultimate burgundy that simply oozes sultriness
THE BEST FALL GREENS + GRAYS
- Star Moss: light olive green with a splash of gray for coolness
- Chivvy Along: a rich, opaque teal that makes for an edgy alternative to burgundy, deep browns, or black
- Put the Kettle On: dark, moody asphalt for those overcast days that call for hot tea and a movie because a bright, classic red will forever be seasonless
THE BEST FALL PURPLES
- Berry Nude: delectable whip of blueberry and fresh cream
- Fig Jam: rich and ripened fig preserve, fresh from farm to table
- Elderberry: a luscious, blackened purple
THE BEST FALL GLITTERS + METALLICS
- Rosé All Day: a pretty, rose gold glitter topper to wear alone or add glitz to your favorite crèmes
- Kissed by Rose Gold: your perfect rose gold metallic
- Skyline Reflect: multichromatic oil slick that serves shades of silver, teal, purple, and blue in different lights
- Posh Rising: a shimmery, forest green crème that ads posh and polish to any look
What are your favorite fall shades? Show us your lakur look over @londontownusa.
All About Nail
Probiotic Instant Boost
A love letter to our new Nail Probiotic Instant Boost, a can't-live-without nail kur staple.
& Nail Polish Tricks
Capping? Shimmying? Don't worry- we'll explain it all.
Tips & Tricks
For A Fool-Proof Mani
The ultimate guide for an easy, at-home mani routine anyone can do.
I think I read that your polishes are breathable; is this correct? I haven’t worn polish in years for that reason. Typical polish made my nails turn white-ish, peel and loosen.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Leave a comment