- Applies clear with a natural, dewy finish
- Packed with nourishing emollients for all-day moisture
- Adds softness and smoothness to restore suppleness to dry lips
- Visibly diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Pairs well with Volumizing Peptide Lip Serum and layers effortlessly under lip color
- Emollient, nourishing Shea Butter
- Moisturizing, antioxidant-rich Jojoba Seed and Grape Seed Oils
- Hydrating and plumping Hyaluronic Acid
- DCDiane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoLove It!
It's the best lip balm I ever used. Will definitely buy again.
- JMJill M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
I'm very picky about my lip balm but decided to order this on a whim. It's great! Not sticky or shiny. It truly moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling soft.
- MHMarilyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this lip moisturizer!
So moisturizing, not sticky, good/subtle aroma. My new favorite lip balm!
- MBMarcia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSmoothing Lip Balm
Doing reviews is hard. Though I know it’s helpful. This is my opinion and experience only. First off, I have a very dry mouth. I’ve never been a huge fan of lip products. They never seem to stay on and if they do they turn chalky. As for this lip balm, it pretty much did the same. Except it didn’t taste bad, goes on easily and it’s not sticky. Three big pluses for me. I’m going to continue using it like a conditioner or lotion. I’m hoping that by using it that way, my lips won’t be so dry. For me, it’s better than anything I’ve bought from the drugstore or from big department stores. That says a lot to me. I would buy this again.
- RCRoxann C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSmooth
It keeps my lips moisturized and soft