- No-mess, fuss-free nail art
- Curated designs make creating a custom, pro-look manicure easier than ever
- Lasts for over a week with proper care
- Removes easily without leaving behind sticky residue
- CMCarol M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSweet
I love them! Fun to use and simple.
- RNRosemary N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the decals
I bought these decals primarily for my granddaughter, who absolutely loves them! I even purchased more. I hope you add holiday decals.
- MLMary lee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoCool
I thought they were kind of cute. Would’ve been nice to have a little bit of color in them in a little different type of designs.
- TRTheresa R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoImpossible to place without smudging
I'm not entirely sure how long you're supposed to wait before applying these to your nails. An hour? A day? Longer? I waited an hour. I found it extremely difficult to lift off the paper it's on and place on my nail. When I did, the polish smudged so badly, there was no fixing it. I had to remove and start over. Same thing happened, even though I waited longer. Ridge coat as base, 2 coats of polish. I ended up trying 3x, never being able to get it without completely ruining the polish. I used tweezers to try to lift off the paper, as shown in the video. Unfortunately, I bought these and the flower pack. There has to be something easier than these that doesn't ruin your polish upon application.
I don't recommend.
- ESErin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove
Totally worth the price. Makes my at home
Manicures look expensive!