- Ultra-fine light reflecting particles impart a subtle glow
- Optical brighteners diffuse light and neutralize discoloration
- Botanical oils and extracts encourage healthier nails
- One-step Formula requires no base or top coat
- Pro-contour brush makes for effortless application
- MCMelissa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agoTwo coats
Two coats are difficult to get to go on smoothly but the nutral colors are pretty if one takes the time to allow to fully dry prior to applying second coat.Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DJDebra J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Conditioning, Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIn love.
This is so pretty. It highlights my nails. They are so healthy and beautiful since using all these products.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LILinda I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros High Shine, Chip-Resistant, Conditioning, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIt’s Like Magic!
I read about Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer in a product review and it sounded intriguing. The reviewer and I had the same problem: nails damaged by acrylic application. Why did I believe it when I was sold on the idea that acrylics would strengthen my nails? That may be technically true in some weird way, but *removal* damaged my nails and made them ugly and weak. Enter Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer. OMGOODNESS! One coat concealed the ugliness, and I’m not sure it’s claimed, but I think the Illuminating Nail Concealer made my nails stronger. For sure it made them pretty in a barely there shade. And there are no stroke lines. I’ve used so-called “sheer” polishes that went on unevenly and left application lines to the point where I had to put on more coats, which defeats the whole purpose of sheer. Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer isn’t like that at all. One coat with a loaded brush is all it took. Sure, you could put on another coat, but why would you?Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SAStacy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat stuff!
Looks beautiful and lasts long! Love it!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- POPatricia O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros High Shine, Chip-Resistant, Would Buy Again, ConditioningRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this!!
I absolutely love this nail polish ! It’s goes on so nicely and I love the color. It doesn’t chip and after a week, it still looks fresh. I’m thrilled!!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5