- Multi-correctional formula delivers a kiss of ultra-sheer color
- No base or top coats necessary
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) help increase bioavailability of botanical actives and amplify results
- Florium Complex and Biotin encourage healthy nail growth
- Suitable for all nail types
- Universally flattering on all skin tones
- AHAs provide gentle exfoliation to the nail; they help to break down and remove damaged cells from the nail plate which promotes cell turnover
- Increased bioavailability of actives and moisturizers by increasing their penetration into the nail
- AHAs provide humectant properties allowing the nail to retain moisture and increase overall hydration
- LSLauren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Conditioning, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLike a nutritional foundation for your nails
I just put a fresh coat of #4 on and immediately all the peels and uneven texture is blurred, plus the color is a gorgeous subtle dusty rose. Im looking forward to seeing how my nails grow from the nutrients, and how long just two coats of this lasts for.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy Again, ConditioningRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHappy first purchase!
It’s a subtle beautiful colour with a beautiful shine. It lasts really well - like outlasts any manicure I’ve ever done for myself! My nails haven’t chipped since I put it on, which was the whole reason I purchased this in the first place. I’m so thankful that I found this!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMary S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productPros High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWow!
My nails looked better than a salon manicure!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LDLinda D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Conditioning, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI now have healthy nails...
I wrote a critical review after the first week I tried Nail Veil #4 saying it chipped badly within the first day. I take it all back. I love Londontown's products and now have more than half a dozen of them. The original chipping was due to a bad maincure I had that tore up my nail bed and left my nails a mess for weeks. I ploded through and continued to use Nail Veil #4 with KUR base coat and top coat since I had already bought them and now my nails are as strong as I ever remember them, and look great for at least a week after product application. I particularly like Nail Veil #4 cause it is such a subtile color that on the rare occasion a nail does chip, I just apply another round of the top coat and the chip is hardly noticeable. I just reordered a bunch of their products as I have experienced how they really do get my nails healthy and growing.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLaurenVerified BuyerI recommend this productPros High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfection
This + gel genius top coat= perfection!!! I am in love with this product. I already knew I loved the nail concealer and this is just as good.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5