The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- RRrI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumAge Range 35 - 44Pros Chip-Resistant, High Impact Color, High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBreak from gel uv light
The cabana color is so right and beautiful. It is thicker than other nail polishes.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLinnetteVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumPros Chip-Resistant, High Impact Color, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoExact match
The colour is an exact match to the photo. I've loved wearing it. The polish wore well, I was able to get away without a chip or needing a change it for over two weeks.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WWVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoDifferent formulation, does not dry well
This is my favorite color of the many Londontown colors that I own.
By comparison, this color is slightly thicker and stays soft-ish after it dries. I use the Londontown base, top coat, and drying oil. The consistency feels like a bottle that is at the end of the shelf life or older, and needs to be thinned.
I reached out to customer service thinking I had a bad bottle. This is their response: "The collection that the shade Cabana Boy launched with does have a formula that is a bit different than our other lakur shades, so you may notice differences."
Unfortunately this shade lasts on my nails 1 or 2 days, vs the other lakur colors that last WELL over a week without a chip. For the price, this is a waste of money.Ease of UseRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WSW S.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoDifferent Formulation
I currently own 8 Londontown colors - half are shades of blue. This color is my favorite, however it does not appear to dry and stays tacky.
The other Londontown colors consistently give me at least a week of wear in spite of me being hard on my hands. This color lasts 24 hours. I wrote to Londontown customer support and they confirmed: "The collection that the shade Cabana Boy launched with does have a formula that is a bit different than our other lakur shades, so you may notice differences."
To me, this shade is a waste of money in spite of being beautiful.Ease of UseRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHSandra H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros High Impact Color, Would Buy Again, Chip-Resistant, High Shine, ConditioningRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful color
I love this polish! Beautiful color. More importantly, it doesn't chip. Very pigmented. Not sheer. Getting more colors.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5