The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- EEmmaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros High Impact Color, Chip-Resistant, ConditioningRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery dark shade, possible too dark for very fair skin
Londontown's quality can't be beat. Opaque in one coat and wears like iron with a top coat. That said, I'm not entirely sure I'm sold on this color. It's fantastically neutral, so good for all the cool tone gals out there, but it's *very* deep. It's too heavy for spring/summer, so I'll give it a try again in the fall/winter.
*Pictured is Cafe Au Lait and MudslideEase of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DDDiane D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumPros Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoSurprised!
I have not had great luck in the past with toxin-free polishes so I was scepticle at best. This Londontown blew me away! It has been almoost 2 weeks on my toes and not a chip or wear at the edges. I have not purchased their top coat yet so just used the one I have ( not even my best one) and that's it! The brush rivals, and not kidding, my favorite Dior brush..so smooth and even, fits nicely at the nail bed. The shade Mudslide is a great color, but for myself (lt. olive), it has too much mauve. I do wish the description would include these undertones. This would would be a lovely shade for pale skin! I still like it and wear it but going to try Teak next, hopefully no mauve which seems to be in many shades. Quality is so good it is worth a little trial and error! Hope this helps!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RMRobin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros Chip-Resistant, High Impact Color, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest ever
Perfect color!!! Goes on so easily and dries quickly! I’ve tried lots of other polishes and was never able to do a decent job. This is the first polish that I have ever used that turned out so nice looking! I highly recommend and will definitely order again!!!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TPTeresa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros High Impact Color, High ShineRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoReally brown!
About the color of mud, actually.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LGLuAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoA perfect brown!
Mudslide is the perfect brown for my fair skin. It's not too dark and it goes on like a dream. I think it's ideal for the fall and I'm sure I'll be wearing it often.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5