The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- BPBethany P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros High ShineRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoSame as Honey Lavender
In my photos Honey Lavender is on the left and Opal on the right. At glance you really can’t see a difference. Very disappointing if you want to expand your collection with a variety of different colors. If you look close Opal has some shimmer where Honey Lavender does not. Hope this helps.Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LLONDONTOWN1 year ago
Thank you so much for your review! Honey Lavender and Opal are similar, but do have some notable differences. Opal has a sheer gray/violet base with a red/blue shimmer. Honey Lavender is a creamy lavender base with a very fine, subtle red pearl that you can see if the light hits the bottle of lakur (or painted nail) in just the right way. If you are looking for shades in the same family that vary from Opal and Honey Lavender we suggest: Silver Birch, Beaumont, Trolley Away, Bell Flower, or Plush. We hope this is helpful.
- RGRoseAnn G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumAge Range 55 - 64Pros Chip-Resistant, ConditioningRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt's pretty, but not my favorite
This color is pretty under certain lights but then under other lights it looks like a dull muted gray. It's very light and simple and it doesn't have any sort of glitter look even though it's listed as a glitter polish. I wanted to love it, but after two days I ended up polishing over it with Starstruck. I guess I am just too much of a true glitter fan to appreciate the subtlety of Opal. It's very neutral and understated so if that's what you're looking for then you will love it. I attached a photo. The color is similar to my hydrangeas so I stuck my hand in them to take the picture.Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CMChinetha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone DeepPros Conditioning, Chip-Resistant, High Impact Color, Would Buy Again, High ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSuper cute
Love the lavender shade and the shimmerEase of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBCarol B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros Would Buy Again, Chip-ResistantRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat color
I'm in love. The color is beautiful. It is easy to paint on. The brush is a great size, too.
I've become a big fan of all the polishes.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPatricia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumPros Chip-Resistant, Conditioning, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove!!
This is the best nail polish. Stays on for two weeks and looks beautiful! Of course I love purple.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5