Nail Polish Bottle 12 mL / 0.4 oz
Be the belle of the ball, in this deep purple cream.
WHAT THEY ARE: More than just polish—which is why we’ve coined the term “lakur,” a play on “lacquer” with an emphasis on “kur® care.” Color and wear are never sacrificed; neither is nail health. Every bottle is infused with restorative Florium Complex and features an ultra-clean formula that enables oxygen and hydration to pass through. A breathable formula (much like a contact lens) allows for healthier nail beds, which helps with less chipping, less yellowing, less peeling, and longer-lasting manicures.
WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL:
- 80+ shades
- Provides rich, creamy pigment for cushion-y color and shine
- Combines color with kur® care for vibrant pay-off and a gel-like finish
- Encourages healthier, stronger-looking nails with a blend of botanical oils and extracts
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Features Londontown’s signature 16+ free, breathable formulas—which never contain formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates (including DBP), formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, acetone, TPHP, bisphenol A, and more
- Vegan and cruelty-free
16+ free nail polishes so clean, they’re breathable
Nourishing Florium Complex is Londontown’s a proprietary blend of beautiful botanicals and antioxidant-enriched flower oils designed to fortify nails, maximize manikurs, and condition skin with every application.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Soothes
- Cucumber Extract – Anti-fungal
- Garlic Extract – Targets Yellowing
- Chamomile Extract – Targets Splitting
- Rapeseed Flower Oil - Nourishes
- Vitamin E - Moisturizes
How to Use
-Start with any kur® base coat.
-Once the first layer has dried, apply 1-2 coats of lakur as needed.
-Let the polish dry for 10-15 seconds and seal with any kur® top coat.
-To expedite the drying process, apply 1-2 drops of Accelerating Drying Oil at the cuticle and allow the oil to run to the free edge of the nail.
For best results, reapply top coat every 3-4 days to lock in color and help extend wear time.
Image 1 - @oliveave_nails