The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
- MHMelissa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros High Shine, Would Buy Again, Chip-ResistantRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect Shade of Purple!
Great for summer or fall, since it it lavender toward grey. Cute on the toes, too. Love it!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHCarolyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightAge Range 65+Pros Chip-Resistant, High Impact Color, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful creme lavender
So easy to paint! A true lavender that glides on like silk. Lasted for days!Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BPBethany P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoLike Opal
This color is very pretty. But I’m giving it only 3 stars because I think they should tell you these two colors are so similar when you’re purchasing. Especially since they won’t let you return them once used(which I do understand for hygiene). If you have Opal I suggest you grab another color you don’t have. They’re so similar you can’t tell glancing at my hand. Frustrating they don’t say this in the descriptions. “This color is almost identical to Opal except for the added shimmer in Opal”. This would be very helpful. In the photos Honey Lavender on left Opal on right. Colors I would give 5 stars but because of the wasted money spent when I could have bought another color. Only 3.Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LLONDONTOWN1 year ago
Thank you so much for your review! Honey Lavender and Opal are similar, but do have some notable differences. Opal has a sheer gray/violet base with a red/blue shimmer. Honey Lavender is a creamy lavender base with a very fine, subtle red pearl that you can see if the light hits the bottle of lakur (or painted nail) in just the right way. If you are looking for shades in the same family that vary from Opal and Honey Lavender we suggest: Silver Birch, Beaumont, Trolley Away, Bell Flower, or Plush. We hope this is helpful.
- DDeniseVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightAge Range 45 - 54Pros High Impact Color, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful color
I love this color. It was easy to apply and it shiny and seems to pick up different colors at times. I rated it that it wears well but it’s my first day wearing it and I hope it’s like the others and does not chip in a weekEase of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BJBarbara J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightPros Chip-Resistant, High Shine, Would Buy AgainRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect color
This is the perfect lavender color. I wore it for a week with no chipping.Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Length of WearRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5