The key to lakurs’ signature, chip-resistant longevity is Florium Complex, our custom blend of natural botanical extracts and restorative plant oils.
• Sophisticated, supercharged polish offers ease, efficacy, and a salon-quality experience.
• Pro-Contour Brush and self-leveling color ensure an effortless, streak-free application.
• Combines high-impact pigment with hydrating kur care so nails never dry out.
Florium Complex = Botanicals extracts + Flower Oils + Vitamins
• Rapeseed Flower Oil- Ultra-emollient + Strengthening
• Cucumber Extract- Nutrient-rich + Hydrating
• Garlic Extract- Fortifying
• Evening Primrose Oil- Restorative + Replenishing
• Chamomile Extract- Calming
• Vitamin E- Antioxidant + Anti-yellowing
Not at all what I expected.
|Ease of Use||
Rated 3 out of 5
|Length of Wear||
Rated 1 out of 5
We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing premature peeling and chipping. There are a number of factors that can come into play when it comes to the length of wear. Here are a few tips to enjoy the best wear from Londontown Lakurs:
- Prep nails before applying polish by filing any rough edges and wiping the nail with polish remover, any lotion or oil left on the nail, splits or rough spots can make it hard for the polish to adhere.
- Make sure to use a Londontown base coat before applying Lakur polish and top coat after.
- Allow nails to fully dry before resuming daily activities.
If you have followed all of these steps and are still having trouble with chipping and peeling, we invite you to email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can offer more tailored advice!
We hope this helps.
This Lakur is the usual high quality Londontown product -I can usually go 10 days or morewithout chips or needing a touchup
Beautiful shade of pink!
Just beautiful color.
Wearing on my feet for summer
I love it
Perfect spring/summer pink. The only thing is you really need to do your research because the stock photos do not match the actual. I would also like a rounded brush for better application. Formula is excellent. Just waiting for more colors!
Classic pink with some spunk
I love this color! It’s a pink with almost a bright violet tone to it. Perfect for spring and summer.